Translate

piątek, 28 marca 2014

I've got the chance

'I've got the chance' napisałam jakiś rok temu, może trochę wcześniej. Niedawno pokazałam ją mojej nauczycielce od angielskiego. Jak sama na początku się domyśliłam, było tam trochę błędów, ale z jej pomocą wyszłam na prostą. Wyryła się tak jakby z mojej wyobraźni. Do mojej głowy weszło marzenie, zaczęłam nad tym myśleć i bam... jest piosenka. :D A raczej sam tekst. Chociaż do refrenu jakąś melodię mam, ale nie wiem czy jest dobra. Oto ona w całej okazałości. XD


I've got the chance

I. My life was torturing me all the time
I was crying all midnights.
Wanted ask why it must be me,
now I know noone explain it to me.

Succed me in doing nothing,
I was innocend songs writting.
All what I did ended flop,
life's good rewanded all.

ref. I've got the chance, I've got the chance from fate
I must use it well
I will not idealy lay
Thank You my life.

I love, I love You my life
I don't want to part with You.
Where You're there I wanna be.
Now you know who is me.

II. Now my life is colourful
never been so beautiful.
Now I know what to do.
My fate helps me too.

Now I know who I wanna be
nothing distripes me
I want to set an aim,
about this I can't forget.

ref. I've got the chance...

My gray life is overtime
I go to world I wanna shine
I feel I am myself
and I want you to know.

I've got the chance...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz